Christopher D. Petermann
Office: New York, New York
"A successful organization requires more than basic accounting support. We're ready to help with all of your business advisory needs."
Christopher D. Petermann is a Partner of the Firm and serves as Co-Partner-in-Charge for the Private Foundation Practice. He has over 30 years of specialized experience in accounting for exempt organizations and private foundations, as well as closely-held businesses and financial services entities. Chris also holds a number of professional committee and community board positions.
A regular speaker on accounting, tax and governance matters, Chris also contributes informational pieces to the firm’s monthly bulletins and has authored numerous articles for industry publications.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Chair, Large and Medium Firm Committee
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSSCPA)
- Non-Profit Interest Group
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Exponent Philanthropy
- Board Member and Treasurer, William F. Grupe Foundation
- Board Member, Partners for Health (A Community Foundation)
- Chair, Audit Committee
- Board Member, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra
- Member, Finance and Audit Committee
- Member, Development Committee
- Director, Kearny Financial Corporation Company and Bank
- Member, Audit Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey and New York)
- Bucknell University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration