Live Webinar: Business Succession Strategies for Private Business Owners
Whether under consideration or underway, a business transition presents owners with weighty considerations. Planning is essential to sound succession; the more prepared business owners are, the more successful the outcome is likely to be. Join us for a lively, insightful exploration of the three most common options owners face: keeping the business, selling or transferring the business to employees and/or partners and selling the business outright. Our panel of experts will discuss practical considerations and challenges along with steps to take right away to help formulate and execute an effective succession plan.
- Intra-family transfers, addressing family dynamics and business considerations.
- Transfer of business ownership to employees or partners.
- How an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) works.
- Selling your business outright and sustaining or enhancing value.
- Steps to creating a successful transition plan.
Who Should Attend
Private Business Owners
Host and Moderator
Cynthia Adams Harrison, Ed. D., LICSW, Managing Director, Center for Private Business Owners, PKF O’Connor Davies Family Advisory Services
Amelia Renkert-Thomas, JD, LL.M in Taxation, Founder, Renkert Thomas Consulting
John Vitucci, Principal, Employee Benefit Services, PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP
Robert Murphy, Senior Managing Director, PKF Investment Banking