Live Webinar: Correct Handling of the Sales and Use Tax in the USA
Join Ralf Ruedenburg
for an overview and practical tips on the correct handling of the Sales & Use Tax in U.S. business.
This webinar will benefit managing directors and employees of companies that already offer products and services for U.S. customers or are planning to enter the market.Topics include:
- Important differences between the Sales & Use Tax and the German Sales Tax
- State-level nexus versus federal-level permanent establishment
- Importance of the nexus in establishing tax liability at the state level
- Differentiation between sales and use tax and corporate income tax
- Current developments in Sales and Use Tax (E-Commerce / Amazon)
- Case studies
Please note that this webinar will be in German.