Live Webinar: Sales and Use Tax in the USA
Overview and Current Developments
Join Ralf Ruedenburg for a discussion on how the U.S. tax system works, what the risks are and how you can optimally align your tax department.
- Sales & Use Tax and sales tax – two worlds meet
- Justification of tax liability in the USA – especially if there is no local presence
- Sales & Use Tax for product and services such as maintenance work and repairs
- Exemptions from tax liability
- Drop shipments and sales via marketplace sellers such as Amazon
- Procedure of self-disclosure
Please note that this webinar will be in German.