Live Webinar: New Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program
We invite you to join us to learn more about the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program included in the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act signed into law on December 20, 2020. Eligible applicants with a reduction in gross earned income due to the COVID-19 pandemic will have the opportunity to receive up to a $10 million grant under the program.
- Eligibility Requirements for Grant Applicants
- Calculation of Maximum Grant Amount
- Initial and Supplemental Grants
- Permitted and Prohibited Expenses
- Prioritization of Grant Awards
- Grant Application Considerations and Next Steps
Who Should Attend:
Theatrical producers, talent representatives, venue promoters, live performing arts organizations, movie houses, cultural institutions, nonprofit museums, nonprofit zoological parks and aquariums impacted by COVID-19.
Mark Piszko, CPA CGMA
Partner-in-Charge, Not-for-Profit Services
Garrett M. Higgins, CPA
Partner-in-Charge, Exempt Organization Tax & Advisory Services
Eva Mruk, CPA, EA
Partner, Exempt Organization Tax & Advisory Services