Value Series on Organizational Behavior – Beyond the CDC: Driving Behaviors You Need for a “Be Safe, Feel Safe” Workplace
As organizations are developing their “Return to Work” playbook, management must strategize on ways to implement protective measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. The procedures are heavily reliant on management’s monitoring activities and employees’ compliance with new safety and health procedures. The difficult task is not only implementing policies and procedures but changing human behavior. The speakers on this webinar will be discussing VitalSmarts’ Be Safe, Feel Safe process.
Topics to be discussed:
- Developing a “Return to Work” playbook
- Introducing policies and procedures that extend beyond the playbook
- Realizing the goal of changing behaviors in the workplace
- Addressing leadership challenges
- Discovering VitalSmarts’ “ Three Keys to Influence” to maximize results
Featured Speakers and Host:
Mark Bednarz, Risk Advisory Lead Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies
Amy Podurgal, Consultant, Square Peg Consulting, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
Senior Management, Compliance Officers, Project Managers, Human Resources Personnel