Value Series in International Tax Strategies Webinar – Tax Considerations for Investing and Doing Business in the U.S.
Join PKF O’Connor Davies for a live webinar providing essential information and tax strategies for anyone launching or expanding operations within the U.S. Our specialist will present an overview of the U.S. tax system along with practical advice for circumnavigating tax pitfalls and optimizing internal processes relating to tax compliance.
Topics to be discussed:
Presenter and Host:
- Overview of U.S. tax system
- Operating a U.S. trade or business without subsidiary (legal entity)
- Operating a U.S. trade or business with subsidiary
- Issues surrounding corporate income tax and sales and use tax nexus
- Basics of transfer pricing
Ralf Ruedenburg, CPA
Partner, International Tax Services