Webinar: Building an Effective Succession Planning and Exit Strategy for Construction Industry Owners and Executives
This session will help construction company owners and executives understand the proper planning to build an effective exit and succession planning strategy through ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) to manage the sales process, save taxes, raise capital, manage succession planning and create wealth for both owners, executives and employees.
Join us on Thursday, July 9th at 12:00 p.m. (ET) as Columbia University’s School of Professional Studies Construction Administration program hosts leading experts as they share their insights and intelligence on how to build an effective succession planning and exit strategy for owners and executives of construction companies.
• Comparison of alternative construction company monetization strategies
• Raise tax efficient capital for business expansion
• Optimal succession planning strategies
• Business valuation methods
• Manage multiemployer pension exposure
• Insights on when businesses should consider an ESOP
• How ESOPS can maximize economic, tax & estate planning benefits compared
to alternative options.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Private Construction Company Business Owners, Executives, CEOs, CFOs,
Treasurers, Controllers & General Counsel.
Welcome & Introduction:
Francisco X. Pineda, Lecturer in Discipline and Academic Program Director; M.S. Construction Administration, Columbia University
Michael Andriola, Partner & Construction Practice Leader, PKF O’Connor Davies
Noor Rajah, CEO and Actuary, Optimizing Foundations LLC
John N. Vitucci, Principal & ESOP Practice Leader, PKF O’Connor Davies;
Adjunct Lecturer, Columbia University
Ashley Sarokhan, Senior Vice President & ESOP Practice Leader, Capital One