Webinar: Employee Benefits Plans Update
Please join the New York Metro Area Chapter with Louis F. LiBrandi and Anthony Bianchi for a webinar discussing changes and proposed updates affecting employee benefit plans, including:
- 2019 Form 5500/8955-SSA Changes
- Review of Schedules attached to the Form 5500
- Responding to DOL Notices
- Avoiding potential issues when completing the Reporting
- Regulatory Agendas for IRS and DOL
RSVP: Registration must be received by Tuesday, August 11th by 5:00 pm ET.
Registration: Please click here to register via Zoom. No cost to attend.
REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE IS REQUIRED FOR CE CREDITS.
Participants who have registered for this event and are not able to attend, please notify the New York Metro Area Chapter no later than 9 a.m. on Wednesday, August 12th.
To receive any continuing education credits, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED in advance of the session. By rules of the various accreditation/certification entities, attendance will be monitored and reported back for CE.
- This webinar qualifies for 1.5 CEBS Compliance credits. Visit www.cebs.org/compliance for more information.
- Approved for 1.25 hours of HRCI credit.
- Approved for 1.25 hours of SHRM PDC credit.