Webinar: Statement of Functional Expenses for Nonprofits: Categorizing and Reporting Expenses Under ASU 2016-14
Join Alexander K. Buchholz in a live panel presentation. This webinar provides nonprofit finance professionals and their advisers with a review of current trends related to statements of functional expenses (SFEs) and best practices for creating an accurate account of functional expenses.
Topics covered include:
- Categorizing a nonprofit’s expenses
- Avoiding common errors in functional reporting
- Making defensible decisions on allocating joint costs
- Analyzing what the SFE says about the nonprofit’s expense efficiency
- Understanding accounting standards that govern the preparation of an SFE
CPE credits are offered through Strafford. See Strafford website for further details.