PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Fall 2019
The latest PKF Worldwide Tax Update provides recent tax developments from around the globe. The commentary that follows each article offers further insight on the matter discussed. Whether or not your business takes you out of the country, you may find this publication of interest.
Some of the featured articles include information on:
- Higher and Supreme Court case law in Austria and Germany
- Transfer pricing developments in Botswana, Bulgaria, Mexico, Portugal and the UAE
- Digital tax in the Czech Republic and the USA
- VAT developments in Hungary, South Africa and the UAE
- Double tax treat updates in Italy, Spain and the USA
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Jamaica, Kenya, Qatar and Switzerland
Click here to download the full newsletter.
You can count on the professionals at PKF O’Connor Davies to assist you with your tax planning and compliance needs whether or not your business has international components. If you have any questions about tax matters, please contact Leo Parmegiani, CPA, Head of International Tax, at firstname.lastname@example.org or your PKF O’Connor Davies’ tax advisor.