PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Fall 2020
The Fall edition of PKF Worldwide Tax Update is currently available to those organizations and individuals with business activity outside the United States. This publication is a compilation of significant tax changes and amendments from around the globe, each followed by commentary from PKF international tax professionals.
Articles featured include:
- COVID-19 tax measures and guidelines in Austria, Chile, Ecuador and the United Kingdom
- DAC6 (reporting of cross-border tax arrangements) in the Czech Republic
- VAT developments in Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and the United Kingdom
- Double tax treaty updates and related case law in Cyprus, India and Italy
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Ghana, Nepal, Nigeria and Turkey
- International tax developments (CFC, CbC Reporting, BEPS, Transfer Pricing) in Belgium, China, Germany, South Africa, Ukraine, the UAE and the U.S.
Click here to read the PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Fall 2020.