PKF Worldwide Tax Update – Winter 2020
The winter edition of PKF Worldwide Tax Update is currently available to those organizations and individuals with business activity outside the United States. This publication is a compilation of significant tax changes and amendments from around the globe, each followed by commentary from PKF international tax professionals.
Articles featured include:
- Higher Court case law in Belgium
- Transfer pricing developments in the U.S.
- BEPS and international tax developments in Bulgaria, Jersey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the UAE
- Digital tax in Turkey
- VAT developments in China, Hungary and the UAE
- Double tax treaty updates in Cyprus, India and Ukraine
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Ecuador, Mexico and Taiwan
Click here to view the full newsletter.
In addition, the 2020/21 PKF Worldwide Tax Guide is in process of update. We will let you know when the new edition is available.
Whether your business takes you around the corner or around the world, you can count on the professionals of PKF O’Connor Davies to assist you. If you have any questions about international tax matters, please contact your client engagement tax team or:
Leo Parmegiani, CPA
Partner & Head of International Tax
email@example.com | 646.699.2848