Brian M. Varley
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
"I look forward to coming to the office everyday with the mission of assisting my clients with whatever their financial needs might be. I am here for them."
Brian Varley has over 30 years of experience with both national and local accounting firms.
Brian specializes in tax planning for privately-owned businesses with an emphasis on real estate owners, operators and developers and financial planning for high-net-worth families and individuals. He also has extensive audit and accounting experience with small to mid-sized companies in a variety of industries.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Orange County Citizens Foundation
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Orange County Land Trust
- Past Special Advisor to the Board of Directors
- Certified Public Accountant (New York, New Jersey)
- Pace University, Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Public Accounting