Jeffrey C. Shaver
The keys to client service excellence are hard work and accessibility. I strive to provide these things to my clients every day.
Jeff is a Partner at the Firm with more than 14 years of experience providing auditing and consulting services to a wide variety of municipal entities including counties, cities, towns, villages, school districts and fire districts. As a partner in the Firm’s Government Services Division, Jeff focuses his energy on providing outstanding client service and proactive solutions to problems that government organizations face.
Jeff is a frequent lecturer at the New York State Government Finance Officers Association as well as a presenter of continuing education courses to members of the Firm’s staff. He is also a member of the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing and Human Resources Committees.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- New York State Government Finance Officers Association
- New York State Association of School Business Officials
- Member of the National Government Finance Officers Association Special Review Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)