Director, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“I aim to build long-lasting relationships by utilizing a client-centric philosophy, to ensure we accomplish what’s in the client’s best interest.”
Ravi Melwani has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of financial reporting and compliance. He has worked on a wide range of clients including real estate, construction and not-for-profit organizations. Ravi has hands-on expertise in supervising and performing assurance engagements for clients with up to $5 billion of assets.
Ravi’s financial background adds value to his client engagements. His broad technical background and hands-on service also includes agreed upon procedures such as fraud audits, internal controls consulting and management advisory assignments.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Ravi worked at a top 50 national accounting firm and as an internal auditor for a regional bank, where he performed and assisted with compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley audits.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Primary Care Coalition [a 501(c)3 nonprofit]
- Board Member
- Chairman of the Audit and Finance Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (Maryland)