Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
Partner, PKF O’Connor Davies Advisory LLC
“My goal is to serve as a trusted technical resource to engagement teams and clients so that we as a firm provide high quality services and deliverables.”
Rekha Nambiar serves in the Quality Control Group with a focus on the not-for-profit, healthcare, affordable housing, higher education, employee benefit plan and government sectors, including those subject to Government Auditing Standards and Uniform Grant Guidance Requirements.
As a leader of the Quality Control Group, Rekha’s focus is on assurance engagement quality and efficiency and oversees many of the firm’s assurance quality initiatives. In addition, she performs quality reviews for assurance engagements and serves as a critical technical resource relating to accounting and auditing matters.
She has over 30 years of experience in public accounting providing audit and advisory services. Prior to joining the Firm, Rekha was an Assurance and Advisory Partner at a national accounting firm. She also was an Assurance and Advisory Executive Director at one of the “Big 4” accounting firms.
Rekha has been involved in audit quality and learning and development initiatives for over 25 years as well as being a frequent speaker on technical accounting and auditing, internal control and governance topics.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Not-for-Profit Organizations Committee ‒ Member
- Quality Control and Peer Review Committee ‒ Member
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York)
- Rutgers University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Columbia Business School, Graduate Business School Executive Education Program