Disruptive technologies, game-changers and change itself. To succeed, technology companies must deal with these forces influencing today’s business environment.
Meet the Partners
What can technology companies do to gain a competitive advantage? To begin with, they can partner with advisors who are proactive and ahead of the market in offering differentiated knowledge, insight and winning solutions.
At PKF O’Connor Davies, our Technology Practice team comprises dedicated professionals who are immersed in the intricacies of the industry. Each member possesses a deep understanding of various technology sectors including hardware, software, cloud computing, semiconductor, Big Data, e-commerce, digital media and telecommunication, among many others. Our experts go beyond traditional accounting and auditing services to deliver unique insights and comprehensive advisory services to technology companies at every stage of growth, from venture-backed start-ups to multinational public companies.
The reality is that technology companies that react to rather than create change are trailing their competition.
Our specialists provide a full range of value-added services:
- Internal Controls Evaluation and Planning
- Audit Services including licensing and royalty fees
- Financial reporting
- Funding and capitalization support
- Revenue recognition advisory
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Local, state, and federal tax planning and compliance
- Identification of Tax Credits
- Licensing and royalty audits
- International Tax Consulting
- Valuation services (including intellectual property)
- Pre-IPO services
- M&A, due diligence and strategic planning, budgeting and structuring