Webinar Replay: Navigating the Landscape of Art-Endowed Foundations
Watch this webinar for an insightful discussion where experts in the philanthropic community shared their thoughts and ideas on a rapidly growing sector of private foundations–the artist-endowed foundation (AEF). Our panelists discuss a range of topics, including how to structure and establish an AEF and important considerations for both collectors and artists alike.
Webinar Replay Here
- What is an artist-endowed foundation (AEF)?
- Considerations for artists and high-net individuals and their collections.
- The growing popularity of AEFs benefits and various structures for their establishment.
- Due diligence and considerations for art collection and managing inventory.
- Audit and tax considerations.
- Looking ahead to the future.
PKF O’Connor Davies
Anan A. Samara, EA, Partner
Scott A. Brown, CPA, Partner
Karen M. Kardos, Director, Global Head of Philanthropic Advisory Citi Private Bank
John Silberman, Partner, Silberman Zaretsky