Office: Harrison, New York
"As trusted advisors, we respect our clients' confidentiality and earn their trust by protecting their most intimate personal and financial information. We provide them with the financial security and peace of mind they need, so they can enjoy success on their terms."
Gemma Leddy is a Partner of the Firm and the Partner-in-Charge of the PKF O’Connor Davies Family Office practice. She has spent over 25 years working with high profile and ultra-high-net worth individuals, multi-generational families, CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs and their closely-held businesses.
Prior to joining PKF O’Connor Davies, Gemma was the Chief Financial Officer and Controller of a private family investment firm headquartered in New York City. She was also a Partner in a mid-sized New York City certified public accounting firm and led their Family Office and Business Management Division.
At PKF O’Connor Davies, Gemma and the Firm’s Family Office team provide comprehensive financial management and CFO services including investment and partnership accounting and reporting, administration, tax planning and compliance, cash and financial management, insurance oversight, advanced planning and business advisory consulting services.
Gemma’s experience encompasses a wide range of industries, including investment companies, art and antique galleries, museums, technology and human resource service companies, real estate, manufacturing, retail, construction, magazine publishing, charitable organizations and private foundations.
In 2016, Gemma was named as one of the “50 Most Influential Women in Private Wealth” by Private Asset Management magazine (PAM).
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Family Office Committee
- Member of the Family Office Tax Institute, serving on the Steering Committee
- Member of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (AFHE)
- Member of The Family Wealth Alliance
- Member of Family Firm Institute
- Certified Public Accountant (New York)
- Queens College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Accounting