Office: Harrison, New York
"I am dedicated to earning - and maintaining - the respect of my clients and fellow professionals through an unfailing commitment to authenticity and open communication. Clients rely on our valuable industry expertise and I make it a priority to deliver consistent, high-quality service at all times."
Robert Daniele is a Partner of the Firm and specializes in the firm’s renowned Government Services Division. He has more than 20 years of experience serving clients in the government, municipal and private sectors. He is skilled in managing audits from preparation to completion, and participates in the analysis and evaluation of multi-year financial plans.
Active in a number of business, civic and professional activities, Robert was also a 2011 graduate of Leadership Westchester.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The New York Government Finance Officers Association
- The Connecticut Government Finance Officers Association
- Certified Public Accountant (New York & Connecticut)
- Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting