Estate Planning from A to Z
Christine Pronek and Joseph Parmegiani will be presenting “Basic Tax Planning and Updates” at the National Business Institute’s Estate Planning Procedure and Strategy Seminar – Estate Planning from A – Z – Tuesday, February 4th.
This basic level two-day seminar is designed for attorneys, estate and financial planners, trust officers, paralegals, accountants and tax professionals.
Register today to learn more from our industry practice leaders.
- Client Screening and Intake
- Key Elements of Effective Wills
- Basic Tax Planning and Updates
- Documenting Long-Term Care, Incapacity and End-of-Life Decisions
- Planning for Unmarried and Remarried Couples
- Business Succession Planning
- Trusts 101
- Grantor Trusts
- Who is the Fiduciary?
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Trusts Used for Tax Reduction – Drafting Tips and Samples
- Ethical Considerations