Family Wealth Alliance Fall Forum
Gemma Leddy, Partner-in-Charge, Family Office, will be a panel moderator at The Family Wealth Alliance Fall Forum, October 16-18, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
This Forum will cover the change drivers to successfully navigate the transformation occurring in the family wealth industry and strategies for positioning your business to thrive in the coming decades.
- The Diversity Advantage
- Mitigating Cybersecurity Risk in a Digital Age
- Client Service Innovations that Deliver True “Value”
- If You’re Not in a Hurry to Upgrade Your Technology, You’re Probably Too Late
- Financial Caregiving: The Role of Beneficiaries and Executors
- How Millennials Will Remake Socially Responsible Investing
- All in the Family: Client Loyalty Across Generations
- The Wealth Management Ecosystem: It takes a Village
- The Future of Advice
- Marketing Magnetism: Strategies for Differentiating Your Practice and Winning New Business
- Advisor Alpha: The Value of Advice
- The Family Wealth Alliance Competitive Landscape Study Release