How Wealth Advisors Can Use ESOPs to Grow Their Business
Please join us on Thursday, September 19, 2019 for a complimentary workshop to learn how to grow your wealth management business using employee stock option plans (ESOPs) for select clients. Learn how PKF O’Connor Davies’ innovative ESOP structure can help you deepen existing client relationships, attract new clients and land more 401(k) plans.
Key Topics and Learning Objectives:
- How to grow your investment management business using ESOPs.
- Identifying ESOP candidates.
- Understanding the fundamentals of ESOPs and the components of a “sound structure.”
- Developing an effective elevator pitch.
- Understanding the tax and succession planning benefits of an ESOP.
Often a misunderstood wealth management tool, ESOPs can be used to:
- Reduce taxes
- Monetize business value
- Maximize executive compensation
- Boost employee performance
- Increase liquidity
- Promote succession planning
Who Should Attend:
Investment Advisors, RIAs and Wealth Managers
John Vitucci, CPA, Principal & ESOP Practice Leader
PKF O’Connor Davies
David Pardys, Partner
Holland & Knight LLP
Ashley Sarokhan, Senior Vice President, ESOP Practice Leader
Capital One Bank
Seating is limited. To register for the workshop, contact Liz Catucci at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 401.709.3049