Mergers & Acquisitions Summit
PKF O’Connor Davies will be hosting the Mergers & Acquisitions Summit on May 22nd. This summit is designed to update private equity groups, professionals working exclusively with M&A and owners looking to sell a business or considering an acquisition strategy. Partners Gabriel Lengua, Jonathan Moore, and Thomas Riggs will be presenting during this summit and will be joined by guest speakers Kent Brown of Capstone Headwaters and Jeffrey Kuhr of Sawaya Partners.
- M&A overview, what’s hot, what’s not, and key trends
- Direct investments by family offices
- M&A financing considerations, including trends in debt structure
- Tax update and related topics
- How to build value on the sell side- a success story
For more information, please contact Sandy Carroll at email@example.com.