Felix A. Addeo
Office: Cranford, New Jersey
"Excellent client service is always the result of sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the ability to see obstacles as opportunities for progress and growth."
Felix (Phil) Addeo is a Partner of the firm and has over 35 years of experience in private and public accounting providing individual, partnership and corporate taxation, real estate management and taxation, estate and trust planning and taxation, business succession, retirement, gifts and education planning, not-for-profit and private foundation compliance reporting.
His clients include high net worth individuals, professional service firms, real estate management companies, distributors, not for profit membership organizations and private foundations. Phil’s commitment to excellence and comprehensive approach to problem solving has enabled him to develop strong relationships with his diverse clientele. Clients value his objective and logical advice on matters relating to financial decisions and tax implications that help to achieve their financial goals.
Beyond his role with the firm, Phil is an active board member and trustee of accredited organizations in New Jersey and is a frequent contributor to various industry publications.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Tax Division) and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past-President and former Director of the Hudson County Chapter of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Trustee and Treasurer of Heckman Foundation for Kidney Research
- International Rules Clinician, Life Member and Past-President of the International Association of Approved Basketball Officials, Inc (IAABO)
- Basketball Rules Interpreter and Applicant Instructor for the North Jersey Board of Approved Basketball Officials, Inc. (IAABO Bd#33)
- Member of Secaucus UNICO
- Former Member of the Secaucus Board of Health
- Former Vice President and Trustee Lutheran Nursing Home in Jersey City
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)