Join us on Wednesday, May 22nd for a complimentary workshop to gain insights on tax planning and cost-savings strategies for when e-commerce merchandise is shipped directly to U.S. retail customers, manufactured, distributed or placed into inventory.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Snacks will be provided
PKF O’Connor Davies
665 Fifth Avenue, 7th Floor
(Entrance on 53rd between 5th & Madison)
New York, NY 10022
Who Should Attend:
Importers, Exporters, Manufacturers, Distributors, and Warehouse & Logistics Specialists.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Customs tariff and tax implications of engaging e-commerce, including the de minimus rule.
- Import taxes (tariffs) on e-commerce merchandise imported into the U.S. and tariff reduction opportunities.
- Potential state taxes on e-commerce merchandise.
- Export considerations for shipping and selling goods to foreigners, including the First Sale for Export (FSFE) program.
- Transfer pricing considerations.
PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP
Leo Parmegiani, CPA, Partner, International Tax
Peter Baum, CPA, Partner, International Tax
Ralf Ruedenburg, Principal, International Tax
Grunfeld, Desiderio, Lebowitz, Silverman & Klestadt LLP
Christina Leonard, Esq.
Mika McLafferty, Esq.
Register today as seating is limited. To register for the workshop, contact Eric Gelb at email@example.com or 914.341.7049.